Sunday, December 1, 2013

Imagine That Gingerbread cards 12/01/2013

For my cards I used "Gingerbread Scene", "Gingerbread Papers", "Merry and Bright", "Winter Warm Ups", and "Winter Flakes". They are all from Imagine That. You can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/ .
 



 
 
 
On this card I used papers from "Winter Warm Ups", and "Gingerbread Papers". The gum drops on the sentiment is from one of the papers. I colored them with clear stardust Gelly Roll pen and then I added Crystal Accents to it. Once dry I cut them out. I used the Boy and girl Gingerbread from "Gingerbread Scene. After I colored them with Copics I added Tulip puffy paint where the icing is, Crystal Accents to the candy, hearts, holly berries, nose, and the tiny peppermint on the paper. The sentiment is from  "Snow Globe Angel set".

This card is a Side Step card. I used the blue snowflake paper from "Merry and Bright". I also used all the separate pieces from Gingerbread Scene. The white cardstock was cut to make it look like snow with glitter added. he sentiment is from the same set. I colored the sentiment with Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen , then used Blue Metallic Gelly Roll pen on the edges.


This is a Twisted Easel card. I used papers from "Winter Flakes", and "Merry and Bright". I used the complete image for this card, plus the sentiment is from "Gingerbread Scene". I colored the digi with Copics. Then I used Tulip Puffy Paint on the icing and Crystal Accents on the peppermints, gumdrops and candy canes.
 
Copics used are E31, E33, E37, E41, E43, E44- browns, YG41, G03, G07- green, R22, R24, R29, R35, R56, R59- reds, B00, B02, B05- blues, YG93, YG95, YG99- greenery on trees, RV13- noses.
 
Gelly Roll pens used are red, green Gelly Roll, Stardust-( yellow, green, sky, orange, purple, clear), Metallic- (silver, blue, rose).
 
Thanks for dropping by. I hope you will come join in the challenge at Imagine That. You can find the Imagine That Challenge Blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/ .
 
I am entering this card in:
 
 
 
Have a Very Merry Christmas. Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment