Saturday, December 14, 2013

Let it Snow card

 
Hello, Today I am using a digi by Lacy Sunshine called "Flurries". You can find it here http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/shop.html .
 
Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02- skin, BG000, BG01, BG05- eyes, E04, RV13- lips, E33, E37, E95- hair, B000, B00, B01, B02, B05- wings and outfit, W1, W3, W5, W7- tree trunk, E31, E33, E37- pine cones, BG75- pine needles.
 
The snow and snow flakes are done in Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen. I also added it to the centers of the embossed snowflakes.
 
The embossing folder is by Darice called snowflakes.
 
The snowflake ribbon tape is by Recollections.
 
The 3 small snowflakes are made by using a Recollections mini punch. The big snowflake was made using my Cricut.
 
The gems are by Recollections.
 
The sentiment I used a font on my computer called Curlz.
 
The papers are by Bazzill- blue, Recollections- dark blue, Georgia Pacific- white.
 
The card is 5" x 6 1/2".
 
I am entering this card in:
 
 
Crafty Calender Challenges- cold and frosty- http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks for dropping by. Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment