Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Noel card

 
Hello, Today I am using a Fresh Brewed Designs digi called "Noel Snowmen". You can find it here http://freshbreweddesigns.com/ .
 
I am using this sketch by the Outlawz for this card.
 
Copics used are YR01, YR04- nose, R20, R22, R29, R35, R56, R59- reds, YG41, G03, G07, G28- greens, B00, B01, B04- blues, E43, E44, E47- boots.
 
The snow was done using glitter glue.
 
The rick rack is by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/ .
 
The gems are by Mark Richards.
 
The card is 6" x 6".
 
I am entering this card in:
 
 
Have a Very Merry Christmas! Edwina
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is very sweet Edwina! I like the rickrack in the corners and your shading on the image. So pretty.
    I hope you had a happy and blessed Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the rick rack is really neat. I always have a hard time figuring out shading on letters. I'll have to come back and use yours as a reference for when I use this digi. Well my dear, I haven't completely caught up but at least I managed to get several in. Enjoy the rest of this festive week and I'll talk to you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete