Monday, December 9, 2013

Seasons Greetings card

 
Hello, Today I made a poinsettia by cutting out petals in red, light red, and green cardstock. I punched out 1/8" yellow and deep yellow dots using a hole punch. I printed my sentiment onto the card using the deep green ink and Mono Corsiva font.

 I then glued the petals together starting with the green ones onto a 1.25" circle. Placing them on the edge. The I placed the lighter red petals on  about 1/4 ' closer to the center from the green petals. and finally the red petals touching in the center. I then placed a circle of glue in the center and sprinkled the tiny dots onto it making sure the glue was covered.  Once the flower was dry I glued it to the card.

The papers are by Recollections- red, light red, green, yellow, deep yellow, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 3/8" x 6 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

The Outlawz CAS poinsettia challenge- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sundayscleanandsimplecas/forum/topics/cas-challenge-december-8-2013

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment