Monday, January 13, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs Digi Release Blog Hop 01/13/2014

WOOOHOOO! 
Do you know what today is? 
It's HOP DAY!!! 
We are so happy to have you here at 
 our Feel The Love Digi Release Blog Hop.

If you are arriving here from  Kim's blog, then you are right on track! 
If not then you need to skip on back to the start at Freshly Brewed Challenges. 

We have been busy creating and preparing to shower you with love this month.
 I had the pleasure of creating with the NEW DIGI
"Snow In Love" for this month's release.






Hello, today we are having a Fresh Brewed Designs Digi Release blog hop. I am using "Snow in Love" and "Love you Snow Much"- sentiment. You can find them here http://freshbreweddesigns.com/ I made 2 cards to show you how versatile this digi is. It could also just be a Winter card.

Copics used one the first card are B000, B01, B04- blue ear muffs, Yr01, Yr04, YR09- nose.

Copics used on the second card are YR01, YR04, YR09- nose, RV02, RV06, RV09- pink ear muffs.

On both cards I used Bronze Metallic Gelly Roll pen for the arms, and Pink Metallic Gelly Roll pen for the string for the banner.

First card:
I colored the digi and then using a fine tip glue pen and iridescent glitter I added glitter to the ear muff band. then I used Glitter glue on the snow. Once dry I cut out the image in a circle to fit inside my die cut. The die cut is a Spellbinders die called Heart Circles.

The ribbon is by American Crafts- Glitter Ribbon Tape, and The American Ribbon Company- ribbon for bow.

The heart gems are by Recollections and Creatology.

The papers are by K & Company- heart print, Recollections- red, Georgia Pacific- white. 

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Second card:
I colored the digi. Then using a fine tip glue pen and iridescent glitter I outlined the ear muff band. Then I used Studio g glitter glue on the hearts- rose color. I used iridescent Glitter glue on the snow.  Once dry, I fussy cut out the image, and glued it to a die cut. The die cut is a Spellbinders die called Labels Eight.  I placed a Heart Circle die cut behind it. It is by Spellbinders too. Then I wrapped bakers twine by Martha Steward around the card. Made a several loop bow with it to make a snowflake. Punched out a snowflake and added a heart gem to it. I then printed off my sentiment using the Curlz font on my computer. Punched it ut added 3 gem hearts and pop dotted it to my card.

The heart gems are by Recollections- small hearts, Creatology- large heart.

Bakers twine and snowflake punch are by Martha Steward.

Circle Punch is by Recollections.

Iridescent Glitter is by Recollections, Glitter glues are by Studio g- rose, Walmart- iridescent.

Die cuts are Spellbinder dies.

The papers are by Recollections- blue, Georgia Pacific- white, Bearly Mine Designs digital paper. You can find it here- http://bmd-creations.blogspot.com/ .

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

As much as I hate to see you go, it is time for you to head over to my 
friend  Marji's blog to see the lovely project she has prepared for you. 

Be sure to hop through in full for a chance to win a free digi from this release!!! 

Have a happy and blessed day.  

Hop order:

Freshly Brewed Challenges
Sheryl  
Edwina  you are here

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina






13 comments:

  1. These are super cute designs and I love how the same image can look so different.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are adorable! I love how you used the heart rhinestones on the first! A perfect match! and how you glittered them up on the second. These are both SNOW sweet!!!

    Sending warm hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are lovely. I love the heart rhinestones. I love the papers that you chose for both. They are just fab! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. two super sweet, darling cards. that snowman makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Edwina, you have been busy! Two super wonderful cards!!!!! I do adore this little snowman. I love your heart gems on the first card. So perfect.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image, very versatile. Loving your gem hearts and twine snowflake too :-)
    Donna Jones

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant!!! Love how you have made them for Valentine's day as well as Christmas!!! Just adore those sentiments with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Edwina! Your Valentine cards are adorable! I love the red heart gems you used on your first card along with the pretty red paper and heart die cut! And what a pretty snowflake embellishment you created on your second card! Adorable cards made with a super cute digi! Snow cute!
    Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious Valentines!! Love them. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So super super cute!! Such fun elements you added!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, Edwina, and I so love the way you have made a Christmas/Valentines card into one, brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You were certainly busy getting ready for the hop, weren't you? Both cards turned out beautiful Edwina. Even though some elements are the same, they still are very unique. Wonderful job my friend!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete