Thursday, January 16, 2014

Guest Designer for Crimbo Crackers Challenges 1/16/2014

 
Hello, Today I am a guest designer for Crimbo Crackers Challenges. The theme is poinsettias. You can find Crimbo Crackers Challenges here http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.com/ . I am using a digi by Robyn's Fetish called "Prissy Poinsettia". You can find it here http://robynsfetish.com/shop.  I am on the Robyn's Fetish Design Team. I want to thank Crimbo Crackers for having me as a guest designer. I enjoyed it a lot.
 
Copics used are Y13, Y17- center of flower, R20, R22, R24, R29, R35, R56, R59- poinsettia petals, YG61, YG63, YG67- leaves, R35, R29- holly berries, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99- holly.
 
The die cut is a Spellbinders die called Labels Eight.
 
The gems are by Creatology.
 
The embossing folder is called Holly Ribbons by Cuttlebug.
 
The red, and gold ribbon is by The American Ribbon Company.
 
The papers are by DCWV_ gold glitter paper, Recollections- reds, Georgia Pacific- white.
 
The card is 5" x 6 1/2".
 
Thanks for dropping by. I hope you will stop by Crimbo Crackers Challenges and join in. You can find the challenge here http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.com/ .
 
Have a wonderful day. Edwina
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Edwina, thanks so much for your vote. I love this card, it's beauty and surrounds are just beautiful....funny I went to join as a new member and I am already a follower....must have forgotten...silly me.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH the gold and red looks great together! So pretty. Miss seeing you. I'm finishing up my guest spot at Doodle Pantry. Have you been playing in their monthly challenges? I also started in Dee Dee progressive challenge which I love her stamps too. Can't be a guest dt member for awhile as I have to many irons in the fire...as my husband says. So I will pop in from time to time to say hello!

    ReplyDelete