Thursday, January 2, 2014

Guest Designer for Digital Two for Tuesday 01/02/2014

Hello, Today I am a Guest Designer for Digital Two for Tuesday. I made 3 cards using Cora's digis. Cora is celebrating her 200th post from December 31st through January 6th. You can find Digital Two for Tuesday here http://digitaltuesday.blogspot.com/ . All the digis I used are freebies. If you grab Cora's images please leave her a Thank You.
 
 
On this card I used 3 different digis. The thimbles are 1/2' high and placed right next to each other to form a border. I fussy cut out the sewing basket and overlapped it on the edge of the lady sewing.
 
The background paper is embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots.
 
The papers are by Bazzill- blues, Georgia pacific- white.
 
The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
 
Copics used on the sewing lady digi are E000, E00, E01, E02- skin, E04- lips, E33, E37, E95- hair, RV10, Rv13, RV21- dress, W1, W3, W5- chair, B21, B23, B26- cloth, BG000- sky, YG03, YG93, YG95- grass, E31, E57, E59. Copics used on the sewing basket digi are YR21, YR23, Y11, B000, B01, B04m C3, C5- basket, C1, C3, C5- scissors, C1, C3- tiny thimble, W3- spool, B21, B23, B26- blue yarn, R32, R35, R56- red yarn, YG61, YG63, YG67- green yarn, R81, R83, R85- pink yarn, R32, R35, R37- cloth. 
Ebony Metallic Gelly Roll pen was used on the railing.
 

 
I used the Tuberose digi on this card. I colored it with Copics then outlined it with a fine point glue pen and added iridescent glitter to flowers. I did not add glitter to the stem. I then fussy cut out the digi and glued it to a die cut I had threaded ribbon through the design. Then pop dotted the design to the card base.
 
The ribbon is by the Morex Corp. The pin with the bow I made using Bead Landings beads and pins.
 
The die cut is made using Spellbinders Lacy Ovals die.
 
The card is 5" x 6 1/2"
 
The papers are digital papers by Lisa Decosse- rose and light green distressed papers, and Robyn's Fetish- green print
 
Copics used are RV000, RV00, RV02- flowers, YG61, YG63, YG67- stems.
 

 
I printed this digi at 5" I then colored it with Copics. Then using a fine tip glue pen I outlined the ice and shadows on the ice. Then sprinkled extra fine iridescent glitter onto it. Once dry I used a die and cut the 2 ends.
 
The die is a Spellbinders die called Labels Eight.
 
The snowflake border was done using a Martha Steward border punch.
 
The Silver snowflakes are by Recollections- large snowflake, Jolee's boutique- small snowflakes.
 
The gems on the border are by Studio g.
 
The card is 5" x 6 1/2"
 
The rose paper used is digital paper by Lisa Decosse at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.
 
Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02- skin, B000- sky, B60- ice, E43, E44- stick in man's hand, RV10, R81, R83, R85- pinks, YG61, YG63, YG67- greens, B21, B23, B26- blues, W3, W5- shoes, Y21, Y23-  yellows, R20, R22, R24- corals.
 
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles can be found here
 
Robyn's Fetish store can be found here
 
Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by Digital Two for Tuesday. You can find it here http://digitaltuesday.blogspot.com/ .
 
 
I am entering the last card in:
 
 
Have a wonderful day. Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards you made for the celebration.
    You did a great job Edwina.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwina, I just came from admiring and commenting on your cards on Cora's blog. You did some beautiful and very creative work with those digis! I think it's great fun to see the different images all colored up and looking pretty. Cora deserves a lot more recognition for what she does, so I'm glad we had a chance to do this for her. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Love the images on DTFT, and love the card you created! :)

    ReplyDelete