Sunday, January 12, 2014

Keeping in Touch card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Ike's world. You can get it  free to join in the challenge. You can find it here http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.gr/2014/01/challenge-9-anything-goes.html . 

Copics used are RV10, RV13- inside of ears, W00, W1, W3, W5- cat, B000, B01, B04- cushion. 

The die cuts are Spellbinders dies. The blue one is cut in half. It is called Labels Eight. The pink die is called Labels Twenty Five.

The embossing was done using an embossing Folder by Cuttlebug called Swiss Dot.

The ribbon is some I got in a ribbon swap.

The papers are by Recollections- blues, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in:



Thanks for dropping by. Edwina

10 comments:

  1. FABULOUS - I love the colour choice you went for and the layout rocks. I think the French Dot embossing is lovely.. I must buy myself that one LoL
    Thank you for playing along with us at IKE'sWORLD Challenges, Edwina. :-) Have a great day.

    IKE xxxxxxxxxx

    My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
    My Shop: www.ikesart.com
    My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Edwina, and I promise to keep in touch, LOL, finally on track xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Edwina! Great design!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous lovely use of IKE's image brilliant dies and embossing.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Edwina: You always do such great art! I love when I get to comment on your pieces. This is one of those very cards. This kitty freebie is done up just beautifully. You have made it look even more precious than it already was! I love your sentiment with it too...who wouldn't want to receive this! Thanks for the Ike shout out...so nice of you. Best of luck Edwina and see you again soon. Best, Samara DT IWC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card the Die Cuts and the DP's are gorgeous and you have coloured Ike's image beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing with us at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased that you shared this at Ikesworld - you've done a great job of colouring this and it's such a pretty card! xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEk! I must have that ribbon!! Love the color combo on this and the dots are the perfect touch. Great use of the die cuts and fab job on Ike's Art freebie image. So appreciate your lovely card entry here at Ike's World Challenges. Shoni, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, I love this Edwina, your colouring is totally amazing hun :) :) :) Thank you for joining us for this Ike's Challenge Anything Goes and good luck hun. Hugs Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty card, Love how you've coloured in the cat. Thank you for playing along with us at IKE's WORLD Challenge x

    ReplyDelete