Thursday, January 30, 2014

Imagine That! Friends - Easel 4 drawer box





The tutorial for making this easel box card can be found here http://inksomething2.blogspot.com/2010/04/tutorial-for-4-drawer-easel-card.html.

Hello, Today I am using a digi, 2 sentiments and digital papers by Imagine That! The digi and sentiments are from "Toasty Penguin" the digital papers came "Winter Flakes" and "Birthday Bubbles". You can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html . I made  an Easel card 4 drawer box. each side has a drawer. This is my first attempt at making this.

The Thank you Sentiment I typed under the imagine That sentiment as this is a Thank you to a friend.

Copics used are C1, C3, C5, C7, C10- penguins, Y13, Y15, Y17- beak and feet, B00, B01, B05- cup, E44- cocoa in cup, E00, E31- marshmallows, E43, E44,E47- stick, Yr02, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17- flames, E43, E44, E47, E49- logs for fire, B000- ice, B00, B01,  B04- blue scarf, R32, R35, R37- red scarf.

The gems are by Recollections.

The pearl brads for the drawer handle are by My Memories.

The snowflakes are punched out using Martha steward- large snowflakes, and Recollections- small and medium flake punches.

The die cut is made using a Spellbinders die called Labels Twenty Five.

other papers used are by Recollections- purple, and blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The Easel 4 drawer box card is 5" x 5"x 1/1/2" folded.

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to drop by the Imagine That Challenge blog. You can find it here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/ .

I am entering my creation in:


Have a wonderful day. Edwina







4 comments:

  1. Oh I do love these boxes!! The image is just adorable...love the paper! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby, Fabby Edwina!! Your drawer box turned out so great, I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much for using these cute penguins and papers. I'm tempted to try another one ;) I have some of those Tim Holz knobs that are perfect for this sort of thing. anywho, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! too cute! mine is the 11th---Happy early Birthday to you too!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. LUV your box easel card. That is on my "to try" list as soon as I can have some uninterrupted time to devote to it. The image is adorable and makes a delightful topper for your box.

    ReplyDelete