Monday, January 6, 2014

Sending a Little snowfall your way card

 
Hello, Today I am using stamps from Sunsational Stamps called "Snowfall" and, "Snowfall 2". Aren't they so cute? I just love them and what you can do with these 2 stamps. You can find them here http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/category_14/Winter.htm .
 
I colored the stamps with Copics. Cut them out and glued them on embossed card stock. I then added glitter glue to the center of the embossed snow flakes.
 
Copics used are BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15- teal hat, B000, B01, B02, B05- blue hat, R20, R32, R35, R37- red hat, BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08- purple hat, YR01, YR04, YR09- noses, R22, R24- mouth, Y13, Y15, Y17- bells on hats, B000- shadows on snowballs, E43, E44, E47- arms.
 
Black Gelly Roll pen was used to make the eyes.
 
The embossed paper is made using an embossing folder by Darice called Snowflake Background. I inked the embossing folder with light blue ink on the raised snowflakes and then ran it through my Cuttlebug. It gave the flakes a light blue to them. Then I added the glitter glue to the centers.
 
The sentiment I typed on my computer using the Curlz font.
 
The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
 
Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day. Edwina
 

1 comment: