Monday, January 20, 2014

Snowfall card


Hello, Today I am using a stamp called "Snowfall 2" by Sunsational Stamps. You can find it here http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/category_14/Winter.htm .

I colored the image with Copics. Then using a Spellbinders die to cut him out. Then I embossed a piece of white cardstock. Punched out some snow flakes and arranged it all on my card.

 Copics used are YR01, YR04, YR09- nose, Y13, Y15, Y17- bells on hat, B91, B93, B95, B97- hat, E43, E44, E47- arms, R22, R24- mouth, B000- shadows on image.

Black Gelly Roll pen was used to make his eyes.

I used an embossing folder by Darice called Snowflake Background. First I used a pale blue ink on the side where the snowflakes are indented. Then placed my card stock inside and ran it through my Cuttlebug. This left the flakes white and the background pale blue.

I punched out snowflakes using punches by Martha Steward, and Recollections in blue and white cardstock. Then I layered them and placed a gem by Recollections in the centers. Then I pop dotted them onto the card.

The blue Glitter Ribbon is a Glitter Ribbon Tape by American Crafts.

The die cut is a Spellbinders die called Square Swatches.

The papers are by Bazzill- blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

The Crafters Cafe bling it up challenge- http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the snow if you have any where you are. Keep warm. Edwina




2 comments:

  1. What an adorable image!
    You won at Daydream Designs!! Congratulations!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete