Monday, January 13, 2014

You Melt my Heart card

 
Hello, Today I am using a stamp by Sunsational Stamps called "You Melt My Heart". You can find it here http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/category_14/2/Winter.htm .
 
Copics Used are YR01, YR04, YR09- nose, B01, B05, C10- eyes, V04, V06, V09- buttons, E43, E44, E47- arms, C1, C3, C5, C7, C10, VBV00, V04, V06, V09- hat, BG000, BG01- drops of water.
 
I outlined the drops of water and the sentiment with a fine tip glue pen then added extra fine iridescent glitter.
 
The embossed paper is done using an embossing folder by Darice called Snowflake Background.
 
The papers are by Recollections- light blue, turquoise, Bazzill- deep blue, Georgia Pacific- white.
 
The card is 4 1/4' x 5 1/2".
 
Thanks for dropping by. I hope you are keeping warm. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Totally cute, Edwina, love this hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Edwina, the image is really cute and a perfect sentiment. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog too!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete