Saturday, February 15, 2014

Be My Valentine card




Hello, Today I am using a Bugaboo digi called "Sunbonnet Hearts". You can find it here http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ .

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02- skin, E31, E57, E59- hair, YG41, G03, G07- shoes and bow, YG000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG07- bonnet and dress, R22, R24, R29- heart.

The die cut is a Spellbinders die called Lacy Ovals.

The embossing folders used are by Cuttlebug called Swiss Dots and, Heart Blocks.

The ribbon is by The American Ribbon Company.

The sentiment was typed using the Curlz font.

The papers are by Recollections- red, green, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Catch the Bug Bingo challenge- I used heart, embossing, sentiment.

Thanks for dropping by. Happy Valentine's Day. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, thanks for playing Bingo with us this week at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our Feb Bingo Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete