Thursday, February 6, 2014

Christmas Dragon is coming your way card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Digi Stamps 4 Joy called "My 1st Christmas". You can either join the Progressive Christmas card challenge here to get the digi or go to the DS4J store here to get it. 

Copics used are R29, R32, R35, R59- hat, R22, R29, R35- ornament, YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG05, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG97- dragon.

Gelly Roll pens used are blue, and green Stardust, Gold Metallic- ornament.

The 3 green dots are paper Candi by Craftworks.

The papers are by Recollections- prints, red, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in:


Decosse's Dynamite Dooidles 12 days of Christmas Link Up-  http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.com/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina 

4 comments:

  1. Edwina this is another stunning creation. Our colouring is just stunning and I love the design paper you have used. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image for the second time. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of March.

    You might also like to enter this beautiful Christmas card over at Lisa’s Linky Party as there are some lovely prizes up for grabs each month.
    {Decosse’s 12 months of Christmas Link Up}

    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! You are a bad influence my friend!! I've found more new to me companies through you :) Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Edwina. I needed this inspiration. I am not quite sure how I want to color this adorable Christmas dragon. I love yours though. You color so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete