Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs Choose Your Challenge card


You can use the sketch or the photo inspiration. I chose to use the sketch.



Hello, Today I am using a digi by Fresh Brewed Designs called "Love to the rescue." You can find it here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/category_100/Love-.htm.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20- skin, E31, E33, E37- hair, (R32, R35, R37- reds, YR21, YR24, YR31, Y11, Y23, Y26, Y28- yellows) - outfit, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C10- hose, R32, R35, R37- heart sentiment.

Gelly Roll pens used on the tiny hearts are red, Stardusts pens- red, pink, rose, orange.

I used the spotlight technique on the image.

The papers are by The Paper Studio- heart print, Recollections- white and red.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by Fresh Brewed Designs and join in the fun of the challenge there. Here is the link to the FBD Challenge blog http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/2014/02/february-choose-your-challenge.html

I am entering my card in:


Have a good day! Edwina 


5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Edwina! I love the spotlight technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a great way to bring an image/or part of into the forefront!!! LOVE it!! Well done Edwina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card. I like how you spotlighted your image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that fireman the cutest? You did a fabulous job! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a darling Valentine card, Edwina! So cute in every way and I love the little fireman.
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete