Monday, February 10, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs Digi Release Blog Hop 02/10/2014




OH MY!!! I'VE CAUGHT A BUG!!! 
Don't you worry, you'll want to catch it too!

It's time to check out Fresh Brewed Designs New Digital Stamps for February.
There are 5 new images being released today, but you will have to  HOP in full to see them all! 

If you are arriving here from Kim's blog, then you are right on track! 
If not then you need to skip on back to the start at Freshly Brewed Challenges. 

I am so excited to share my project with you.  My card features "Cutie Latte Bug" from this month's release.






Front of card. using "Cutie Bug Latte".


The inside of my card. This is my own sentiment I wrote for this card. 

Hello, Today I am using Fresh Brewed Designs  "Cutie Bug Latte"
  You can find it here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/ .

Copics used are YG000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG07- bug, B00, B01, B04- ban on cup. 

The flowers are by Jolees Boutique. 

The ribbons, lace, rick racks are by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find them here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/ .

the die cut is a Spellbinders die called Labels Twenty Five.

The papers are by DCWV- lime, Recollections- blue, Georgia Pacific- white, prints- Stampin Up.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. 

As much as I hate to see you go, it is time for you to BUZZ on over to my 
friend  Lisa's blog to see the adorable  project she has prepared for you. 

Be sure to hop through in full for a chance to win a free digi from this release!!! 

This hop starts today, February 10th, and ends on February 12, 11:59 PM EST. 

Have a happy and blessed day.  

Blog Hop order:

Freshly Brewed Challenges

Sheryl  

15 comments:

  1. awhhh...I love the colors you have paired up together! Love this super cute little image! I have blog candy....I hope you can join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the color combo. So bright and cheerful! Great shading on the image and ADORABLE sentiments :) Sure to make anyone smile

    Happy Hop Day!
    hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable! Just love the fresh feel of this card. The colors and all the layers are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a yummy card! Love blues and greens together. And that ric rac is so playful. So fun!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL card Edwina!!! The colours are perfect together...your bug is just too CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love the blue and green combo!! Gorgeous coloring!! I'm enjoying seeing the bugs in so many different colors =)
    Blessings to you Edwina!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blue and green Edwina! Looks fabulous! I just adore how you've colored him and your poem is so sweet. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, I love the lace and rick rack you have added with your cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little green bug. It is so cute! It makes a perfect birthday card. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet birthday card. Love the ribbons and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty Edwina. I love the blues and greens. Fab layout too! The verse on the inside is really sweet too. I'd love to make it into a sentiment. What do you think? Will you give me your permission to do so?

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Edwina! Please excuse my very late comment! I love the green and blue colors you used on your card and that fun trim is adorable! I am so impressed with your cute sentiment! Well done!
    I hope that you enjoyed a great weekend!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete