Friday, February 14, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs Happy Valentine's Day card


You can choose to use the sketch or the photo inspiration. I chose the sketch. 


Hello, Today I am using "Cookie Mouse" by Fresh Brewed Designs. You can find it here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/category_100/2/Love-.htm.

Copics used are RV000, RV00, RV02, C00, C1, C3, C5- mouse, RV02,  RV04, RV06- icing, R32, R35- candies, E00, E31, E33- cookie, RV02, RV04, RV06- sentiment heart.

The papers are by The Paper Studio- red heart paper, Recollections- pinks, Georgia Pacific- white, Pink heart print I got in a scrap swap. 

The card is 4 1/4" x 4 3/4".

Be sure to drop by and check out the challenge fun at Fresh Brewed Designs. You can find the challenge blog here http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/2014/02/february-choose-your-challenge.html.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day! Edwina


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. This is simply adorable. Love that precious little mouse! You've coloured him in so well. I've secretly copied your card for my FBD files as a reference. Don't tell anyone. :)

    Happy Valentine's Day my friend!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete