Thursday, February 13, 2014

Imagine That sealed With a Kiss Pop up box card







Close up of image.

Hello, Today I am using a digi and 2 digital papers by Imagine That. You can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.

Copics used are C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C10- seals, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09- bow, R32, R35, R37, R56, R59- heart.

Glitter glue was used on the scallop of the heart.

The hearts are cut out using Spellbinders die Classic Hearts, and a Martha Steward scallop heart layering punch. The border punch is by Martha Steward.

Embossing Folders used are Cuttlebug-Swiss Dots and D"vine Swirl, and Darice -Hearts.

Some of the hearts are attached to acetate so they stick up in the air.

The card folds down to 5 1/2" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That Challenge blog. You can find it here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

Happy Valentine's Day! Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Ohh my, Edwina, this is stunning! I love all the shades of red and pink and ALL the hearts with this sweet couple. Your pop-up box is way better than mine :) They are really fun to make, aren't they? I think I have to make a couple more to get them outta my system :) lol. Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edwina, you absolutely blew me away with this fabby creation. I soo want to try to make one of these pop up boxes - they are soo impressive!! Love your seals in there - sooo cute!! Thanks so much for this and for all you do on the Imagine That! Team. I'm so lucky to have you. Wishing you love and friendship today and always. Happy Valentine's Day!! xKris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know where to start. Along with Kris' mind, my mind is blown away as well. Is there a tutorial on the way somewhere because this is simply stunning and I'd love to learn how to make it. Wow, just WOW!

    ReplyDelete