Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Pass It On card


Hello, Today I am using a digi sentiment is by Lisa Decosse. I got it by joining in the Path of Positivity challenges. You can find the challenge blog here http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.ca/. I typed the words To Everyone using Mono Corsica font.

I wanted the sentiment to reflect what I felt. Love is very important in the world. If we all show love to everyone then hate and war would cease. A lot of emotional and physical pain would cease. There would be more happiness and contentment in the world. 

 I colored the hearts with Copics R32, R35, R37.

I printed the image off 3 times and cut them at different sizes with red layers between. I then cut out the pieces needed to finish the sentiment so it could by seen completely.

The die cit is a Spellbinders die called Labels Eight.

The red hearts on each end are felt hearts. I layered 2 together to give dimension to it. 

The stitching is done by hand using a red Gelly Roll pen. 

The papers are by Recollections- red, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 3/4" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Path of Positivity Love challenge- http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.ca/

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina 

3 comments:

  1. Love the faux stitching. This is so perfect for our LOVE theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Edwina. Love the effectiveness of the colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with the Love challenge at Path of Positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of ONE die from Spellbinders! Love that faux stitching as well, as that is the ONLY stitching I do on my cards LOL Thanks for playing on the Path of Positivity Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete