Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love you card 2




Hello, Today I am using a digi by Bugaboo called "Bugaboo Angels- Love You". You can find it here http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ .

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02- skin, Y00, Y11, Y23, Y26, YR24- hair, R29, r32, R35, R37- heart, R32- small hearts, V04, V06, V09- wings, V01, V04, V06, V09- clothing.

Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen was used on the small hearts and the wings.

The heart gem is by Recollections.

The ribbon is from The American Ribbon Company. The eyelet trim I recycled from an old garment.

The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug called Heart Blocks.

The papers are by Recollections- deep purple, Bazzill- light purple, Georgia Pacific- white, K & Company- heart print.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Catch the Bug Bingo challenge- I am using heart, embossing, sentiment-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a lovely day. Edwina

3 comments:

  1. I love the deep purple and red color combo Edwina!
    Thanks so much for always encouraging me with your loving comments!
    Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Edwina, here is me falling behind again with my comments, so sorry hun, I have so many DT's now, and FB groups that I hardly ever get to Bloglovin, been up since 2am, and that is me just here now, hope you are well my friend, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing! Adorable!
    We’re so glad you played along with us this week for the The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our new Color Challenge that starts today! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete