Sunday, February 2, 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 197 Valentine' Day Cards 02/02/2014

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!


DO NOT FORGET TO STOP BY THE ROBYN’S FETISH CHALLENGE BLOG ON


FEBRUARY 10, 2014


FOR A VERY SPECIAL POST!



Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our challenge is to make Valentine cards. I am using 2 digis by Robyn's Fetish. They are called "Love Birds" and "I Heart U'. You can find them here
 http://robynsfetish.com/shop . Robyn's Fetish is our sponsor today. The winner gets their choice of 3 digis from the Robyn's Fetish Store. You can find the store here http://robynsfetish.com/shop .

Copics used are R20, R22, R24, R29, R56, R59- heart, E41, E43, E44- nest, B000, B00, B01, B04, B05, Y13, Y17- birds, RV02, RV06, RV09- bow.

The lace on the heart is some in my lace box. 

The heart gems are Creatology.

The Ribbon is by Target.

The papers are by Georgia Pacific- white for digis, K & Company- stripe. 

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to drop by the Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog and join in the fun. You can find it here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ .

I am entering this card in:

Opened Minded Crafting Challenges show some love- http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.com/

Have a Happy Valentine's day. Edwina






6 comments:

  1. I love the lace around the heart. The font on the heart is very pretty. Love the coloring you did. Wonderful!!

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the image and colors!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, love the blue bvird, Great inspiration for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love the heart and those birds are adorable!! I love how you put the lace around the heart too!!! Fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Edwina, sorry been a long time since I have been over, takes me all my time to do my DT comments, seem to miss out getting to bloglovin...however, this card, I love, the image is so cute and I love how you put your colours together, the lace round the heart is genius..thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooo sweet!!! Love how you have added the great lace to this heart very clever!!!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete