Thursday, March 6, 2014

Christmas Card 2


Hello, Today I am using Christmas Wrod Art by Digi Stamps 4 Joy. You can find it here http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/. I opened the word art in Paint Net and changed some of the words to color instead of leaving it all black.

The presents are made cutting 1/2" squares. I then used Red Stardust Gelly Roll pen to add the ribbon.

The papers are by Recollections- red, green, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:


Decosse's Dynamite Doodles !2 days of Christmas card Link Up- http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Edwina this is just so fun and colouring and love the pressies. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of April.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you colored each word--I wish i knew how to do that! LOL Your card is so festive and a treat to the recipient, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete