Saturday, March 22, 2014

Feeling Frosty card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Creative Bug on the Loose called "Snowden." You can find it here http://www.creativebugdigis.com/.

Copics used are YR01, YR04, YR09- nose, R22, R24- mouth, C3, C%, C7, C10- hat, E44- arms, R29, R35, R56, R59- scarf.

The buttons I colored in paint net before I printed the digi. I then added Glossy Accents to them after I printed the digi. 

The snow I added Glitter glue to. After it was dry I used Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen to add more accents to it. Once I put the card together I added 2 layers of snow in the front. The foremost layer of snow is pop dotted. 

The corners are punched out using a Fiskars Corner Punch. 

The sentiment is by Decosse Dynamite Doodles. I won it in a challenge.  The sign post I used a coffee stirrer broken in half. I pop dotted the sign on each side of the stick.  

The snowman paper, and sentiment I got in challenges. They are both by Lisa Decosse. The snowflake border you can find on Lisa's blog here http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.com/2014/01/wonderful-wednesdays-eclectic-edges-for.html.  If you grab any of Lisa's Freebies please say thank you. 

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina 

No comments:

Post a Comment