Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs Digi Release Blog Hop 03/10/2014

You can find the Imagine That! blog hop here

You can find the Fresh Brewed Designs Blog Hop here




Hello, Today is the second day of the blog hop. I am using "Travel Girl, and Luggage Tower  " by Fresh Brewed Designs. You can find them here http://freshbreweddesigns.com/.

I paper pieced the girl's outfit. The rest is colored with Copics.

E000, E00, E01- skin, E11, E13, E15, E37- hair, C1, C3, C5- handles on rolling suitcase.

i scored the lines on the tan paper to look like boards on the wall. 

The sentiments I typed on the computer using Mono Corsica font. 

The papers are by Recollections- red, pink, tan, bronze shimmer, DCWV- gray, Georgia Pacific- white.

The red dots are paper Candi by Craftworks.

The card is 5" x 61/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by Fresh Brewed Designs for the rest of the blog hop. You can find it here http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/.

Have a good day. Edwina


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Edwina, I just looooove this. Its so chic and sassy with the awesome colouring and paper piecing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful, Edwina! I love the gorgeous paper piecing and the sweet scene you created. Happy Hop Day!
    Lots of hugs to you!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card....brought more fun and jokes to the person who will receive this card...love to send this to my sister....thanks for sharing us your creation and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! This is SO cute! I looked like this the first time I ever went on a stamping trip. I didn't know what to bring, so I brought EVERYTHING! :) Love the scored lines for the wall, very creative!

    ReplyDelete