Saturday, March 22, 2014

Friendships never go out of style card


Hello, Today I am using a Scribbles Designs digi and sentiment. You can find them here http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/.

Copics used are YG00, YG01, YG03, YG07- sentiment, C00, C1, C3- metal, C3, C5, C7, C10- wheels, YR01, YR04, YR09, YR27- skateboard, YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99- frog, R22, R24- tongue.  

The sidewalk I made using a black pen and gray card stock. The bushes I cut using Deckled decorative edge scissors. 

The papers are by Recollections- greens, gray, Georgia Pacific- white for digis, Philadelphia Group- cloud paper. 

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:


Thanks for dropping by. Edwina 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is fabulous! Love the use of the scissors...and great use of the cardstock for the sidewalk...

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs....
    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Edwina. I'm thrilled to be here with my DT hat on. I'm so glad that were able to use both an image and a sentiment from Sandy. Your card looks fabulous with that created scene. Very creative and well done. Thanks so much for entering your card into the Scribbles Designs Challenge. Good luck in the draw!

    Lisa D., Scribbles Designs, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this scene you created. This image is perfect together with the sentiment.

    Thank you for playing with us at Scribbles Design
    Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete