Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy Birthday card


Hello, Today I am using 2 digis by Scribbles Designs. you can find them here http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/.


Copics used are RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06- flowers, YG61, Yg63, YG67- leaves, E43, E44, E47, E49- cake, E0000, E000, E00- frosting, Y00, Y11, Y13, Y17- flames, B21, B24, B26- candles.

The sprinkles are colored with Blue, Pink, Green Metallic Gelly Roll pens. 

The border was made by printing the words in Word and then cutting them into strips 1" wide. I then used a Martha Stewart border punch to make my border. Formed a frame and then added the flowers to corners. 

The papers are by My Minds Eye- Strip, and Dot Prints, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:


Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Pretty pretty card! Fabulous use of the images! Love the colors!

    Thanks for joining Scribbles Designs....

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love your colouring and the frame look fantastic
    Thank you for playing with us Scribbles Design
    Nick

    ReplyDelete