Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy Spring card






Hello, Today I am using a sentiment and digital paper from Imagine That!. The sentiment is from the "Bunny and Duckling" set and the paper from "Frog in my Pocket" digital paper set. You can find these sets here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.

I am following a sketch by the Outlawz for this card. 

The die cut is made using a Spellbinders die called Lattice Rectangles.

The ribbon is by Really Reasonable Ribbon.

The pink flowers are by Recollections.

The leaves are a soft plastic. I got them from a flower shop.

The card is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4".

I am entering my card in:


Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! Oh, I really love this paper and the fancy framed sentiment being the focus is so neat.l I Love this Edwina :) Cute flowers in the corners too! Thanks so much - Happy Spring! xxKris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Edwina, I am looking forward to working with you too.xxx

    ReplyDelete