Saturday, March 15, 2014

Imagine That! Birthday Blog Hop day 6

Hello, Today is day 6 of the Imagine That! Birthday blog hop. You can find the blog hop lineup and clues here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

If you are hopping through from day one you can find the blog hop here http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/2014/03/imagine-that-birthday-blog-hop-march.html 



I used all 6 animals on my scrapbook layouts.



I used sentiments and 12 x 12 papers from this set.



I used the blue glitter paper in this set.


You can find these sets in the Imagine That! Digis by Kris store. http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html




This is a double 12" x 12" scrapbook layout.



This is the right side scrapbook page. 



This is the left side scrapbook page. 

Copics used are E000, E00, E31, E33, E37, E41, E43, E44, E47, E49- browns, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7- grays, RV00, RV02- pinks, R20, R22, R24, R32, R25, R37- reds, YR00, YR01, YR04, YR09- oranges, B000, B00, B01, B02, B04, B05- blues, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG05, YG07, YG93- greens, Y06, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, YR21, YR24, YR31- yellows.

The poem I grew up knowing since I was 6 years old. 

The journal lines were made using my computer. I inked the edges with a lime ink pad by Martha Stewart.

The card stocks used are by Georgia Pacific- white, Recollections- green, Colormates- burnt orange.

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to go by the Imagine That! Challenge Blog and see other projects in the blog hop and complete lineup.  You can find the challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

Have a wonderful day! Edwina





4 comments:

  1. Hi Edwina, these are so awesome!! Thank you so much for creating something so fabby that will be treasured like a scrapbook using these birthday digis :) You are so inspiring!!! Have a lovely weekend. xxKris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is cute! I need to get some more pics placed in a scrapbook or two, and these pages look terrific. Thanks for the inspiration, Edwina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Edwina! Great inspiration too, I'm really liking the kits and your coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete