Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Kitty in Flowers card




I used the outline digi and 2 sentiments from "Kitty in Flowers" digi set.



I used the blue and green glitter paper and diamond design paper in the "Birthday Bubbles" digital paper set



I used the floral with rainbow color background and pink strip papers from "Frog in My Pocket" digital paper set.

You can find these digi sets in the Imagine That! store.  http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html

I made one card took a photo then decided to add gems to the centers of the flowers. I am showing you both versions. 



Copics used are Coo, C1, C3, C5, C7, RV10, RV21- cat, YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97- leaves and stems, B21, B23, B26, B28, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09- flower pot, Y13, Y15, Y17- flower centers, RV02, RV04, RV06- flower petals., E41, E42, E44- dirt.

I used the png of the sentiments and changed the color from black to match the digi set in paint net.

The die cuts are made using Spellbinders die Labels Eight. 

The gems are by Recollections.

The white card stock is by Georgia Pacific. 

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:


Be saure to stop by the Imagine That! Challenge blog for the new progressive challenge. You can find the challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a happy day! Edwina





No comments:

Post a Comment