Sunday, March 23, 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #204 Anything but a Card 03/23/2014


Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our challenge is to make anything but a card. I am using "Lil Frolic Where's the Buttons" by Lacy Sunshine. Lacy Sunshine is our sponsor this week. The winner gets a $20 gift certificate to the Lacy Sunshine store. You can find the Lacy Sunshine store here http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/.

I made a sign for my craft room. 

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02, R20- skin, E11, E13, E15, E17, E18- hair, RV10, RV13- lips, BG000, BG01, BG05- eyes, B000, B01, B02, RV10, RV13, RV21, R56- outfit, B000, B01, B02, B05- blue buttons, E31, E33, E57, E59- brown buttons, RV10, Rv13, RV21, RV23, R56- pink buttons.

The buttons on my sign are by Dress It Up and Favorite Findings.

The ribbon is by Offray.

The die cuts are made using a Spellbinders die called Labels Eight. I used the 2 largest ones.

The flourishes are the negative shape from a Martha Stewart border punch that I had saved.

The border is made using a Martha Stewart border punch. 

The papers are by Bazzill- pink, light blue, Recollections- blue, Kraft paper, Georgia Pacific- white.

The sign is 5" x 7" not counting the ribbon. 

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog and join in the fun. You can find the challenge blog here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

Have a wonderful day! Edwina

9 comments:

  1. Very cute idea for your craft room. Love the pinks and blues and all of the buttons you put on it. Pretty double bows at the top, too. Thanks for a wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do I love your cute sign, I think I may just have to borrow the sentiment, too cute!, great inspiration for our challenge this week at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful idea, I love all the colours. Marlene DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. So FUN and creative Edwina!! Love your colours and colouring!!! Super sentiment...we crafters seem to let things get away from us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sign is adorable and the saying is so funny. I wish I had a craft room to put something like that on. I love the image you chose. the coloring is great. Love It.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute sign for your craft room. Can't make any for my craft room as it is an outdoor building....
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sign nice and bright, very welcoming hugs DT Sis xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I should put that sign up on my craft room door so my husband won't give me the "look" when he is brave enough to venture in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This Is Too Stinkin Adorable Edwina My Girls Would Want This If They Saw It It's The Colors Of Their Room Lol. Love It !
    Hugs DT Sis Sherry

    ReplyDelete