Thursday, March 27, 2014

Though miles apart we're close in heart card






Hello, Today I am using 3 digis, a sentiment, and 2 digital papers by Imagine That! Digis by Kris. The sentiment and digis are in the "Airplanes" digi set, and the airplane paper is in the "Take Flight" digital paper set. The plaid is in the "Gertie Goose fall and Winter" digital paper set. You can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.

I used Copic BV20 for the shadows on the paper airplanes.

Other papers are by Recollections- yellow, green, and blue, Georgia Pacific- white. 

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Color choose 3 colors and make a boy card challenge-  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/colorchallenge/forum/topics/march-25th-colour-challenge


Thanks for dropping by. Edwina



1 comment:

  1. Hi Edwina! This is SO cute, and I really want to thank you for sharing with us. I appreciate you stopping by to link up and always look forward to seeing more of your wonderful and creative art.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete