Saturday, April 12, 2014

Bee-ing Happy is... my favorite place to bee. card


Hello, today I am using a digi by Just Some Lines. You can find it free right now on the challenge blog here http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.com/.

Copics used are Y00, Y13, Y17, C3, C5, C7- bees, YG03, YG93, YG95- stems, RV21, RV63, Rv66, RV69- flower center, RV63, V04, V06, V09- petals.

Clear Starduct Gelly Roll pen was used on the bee's wings and antennas. 

I printed off 2 of the image colored them and then cut them out. I overlapped the flower stems. i then added one set of the bees. The other set I am going to add to the inside when I put in my sentiment. 

The sentiment I typed on the computer and printed right onto the card base.

The card is 4 1/4" x 4 1/2"

I am entering my card in:


Just Some Lines Spring challenge- http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.com/

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card - love it! Thanks for joining us at the Just Some Lines Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring skills are amazing as is your cutting out of the images.Love this.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete