Saturday, April 19, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs There's No Place like Home card



Hello, Today I am using the Fresh Brewed Designs sketch for my card. You can find the Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge blog here http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/.




Outside of card.



Inside of card.


 I am using a fresh Brewed Designs  My Neighborhood digi and There's no place like home sentiment. You can find them here http://freshbreweddesigns.com/.

Copics used are G40, G43, G46, E44- tree in pot, E11, E13, E15, E17- flower pot, R29, R35- flowers in window boxes, E11, E13, E17, - brick chimney, C1, C3, C5- gray chimney, (YG63- green, B93- blue, E43- brown)- curtains, B000, B91, B93, B95, B97, - blue house, YG61, YG63, YG67, Y000, Y21, Y23- yellow/green house, E11, E13, E17, E95, E97, E99- small house, R81, R83, R85, E41, E43, E44, E47- pink/brown house, window with artist painting- Y00, E31, E33, E44, B01 and blue Gelly Roll pen.

I printed off two of the digi and colored both alike. I then cut out both images. Then I cut out each house on one of the images.

The blue and the yellow/green houses are layered and  pop dotted. The other 2 houses that were left are inside the card.

The border is made using a Martha Stewart border punch called traditional Scallop.

The die cut for the sentiment is a Spellbinders die called Labels Eight.

The verse inside my card I wrote myself for this digi and sentiment. 

The papers used are by Georgia Pacific- white, Recollections- aqua, Imagine That! digital papers- cloud print, chevron, glitter- 

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge blog and join in the choose your own challenge. You can find the challenge blog here  http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/2014/04/april-month-long-choose-your-challenge.html.

Have a wonderful day! Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment