Thursday, April 10, 2014

Wishing you a happy Spring card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Sami Stamps. You can find it here http://samistampsshop.blogspot.com/.

Copics used are YG61, YG63, YG67- stems, YR01, YR04, YR09- flowers.

I inked the edges of the white card stock for the digi with pumpkin ink by Martha Stewart, and pesto for the sentiment.

The papers are digital by Imagine That! you can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:


Have a happy day! Edwina


4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the glitter tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with this pretty image! Beautiful colouring and design! Thank you for sharing at Sami Stamp! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwina, your card is so lovely..i love the pretty bright colors! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Sami Stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and fabulous coloring!! Thanks for joining us at Sami Stamps!!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete