Friday, May 2, 2014

Everyone has a Little Monster inside card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner. You can find it here http://dragonsmoore.blogspot.com/.

I normally do not use monsters on my cards, but this one was too fun not to use. Thank you Lyn.

Copics used are B000, B01, B02, B05- cup cake wrapper, R20, R22, R24- tongue, G40, G43, G46- eyes, RV00, RV02, Y13, Y15, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG05, YG07- monster, YG00, YG01, YG03- frosting.

Stardust Gelly Roll Pens used on the dots are lime, purple, red, orange, yellow,  blue.

The sentiment is my own. I typed it on the computer and printed it off. I then inked the sentiment with a Martha Stewart ink pad.

The string of bling is by Darice. It was silver/ clear. I colored the clear gems with Copics YR09.

The papers are by Recollections- red, green, blue, Georgia Pacific- white, digital stripe paper by Spyder's Corner. It is a freebie and can be found on Lyn's blog Spyder's Corner here http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.co.uk/. If you grab any of Lyn's freebies, please say thank you. 

The card is 5" x 5"

I am entering my card in:


Have a Wonderful Day! Edwina

3 comments:

  1. He's fabulous Edwina! Will borrow him as soom as I'm back on my computer!!

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you've used the stripy papers too!

    ReplyDelete