Monday, May 12, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs "SUMMERTIME AND THE LIVIN' IS EASY!" Blog Hop

Good Morning and welcome to the May Fresh Brewed Designs Blog Hop!
If you have already visited the challenge blog and are arriving
here from Amy, then you are right on track!
If not, then go BACK to the start >> HERE<< at Freshly Brewed Challenges. 

Last month we welcomed in Spring, 
but this month we are moving on into summer!



Sand in our toes, the smell of salty air, late evening walks, sticky, Popsicle covered faces, mosquitoes...
Yes, it is almost here. 
And we are SO EXCITED!!!

Here is a card I created featuring one of Heather's newest digital stamps called:

BEACH GETAWAY



I am using "Beach Getaway" a Fresh Brewed Designs digi. I wish I was there right now. 

The sentiments are Fresh Brewed Designs sentiments.

Copics used are B000, B00- sky, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18- water, W00, W1- sand, C00, C1, C3, C5- sidewalk, BV20, BV23, C1- tile floor, G20, G94, G99, YG93- trees, E11, E13, E15, E17- tiles on roof, E000, E00, E31- tan building, YR21, Y11, BV20- yellow buliding, YR00, YR01, YR02- orange building, RV10, RV13, RV21, RV23- pink awnings, B000, B01, B02, B04- blue awnings, bed and chairs,, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG07- green awnings, E41, E43, E44- wood floors, E31, E33, E37- table.

The bakers twine is by The Twinery.

The sentiment I cut out by hand in a banner shape. I then inked the banner is Pistachio ink by Martha Stewart. One dry I added faux stitching to it using a blue metallic Gelly Roll Pen. I then put 2 pop dots on the back to help give a wave to it. I then used glue dots to hold down the other 3 sections of the sentiment. 

The pearls are by Miraim's Crafting Supplies. They were white. I colored them with Copics RV13, YG03, B05. 

The papers are by Recollections- blue, pink, lime, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 6" x 7".

Thank you so much for hopping with us today.
I do hope you enjoyed your visit with us.
Be sure to leave a comment on all participating blog stops 
for a chance to win a free digi of choice from FBD.

You have until May 14th, 11:59 PM EST to hop along with us. 

It is time for you to hop on over to my fellow DT member and friend,
Rhonda's blog to see what she has prepared for you. 


Here is the blog hop line up in case you get lost along the way. 

FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGES
EDWINA  you are here

Have a wonderful day! Edwina



10 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is stunning colouring and design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow was what i said, too!! gorgeous coloring- turned out fantastic. just love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bright colors you used to lure us into this beach getaway. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Edwina, love the color palette and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS scene Edwina!!! Your sky, clouds, ocean...well EVERYTHING is so beautifully coloured!!! Book me into your resort!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous coloring - I just adore your color palette - you've taken me across the Seas!! Love it Edwina!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EDWINA! Thud! I love this card. What a beauty! I would have NEVER thought to make such a bright scene.. but I Am SO glad that you did! What a happy and gorgeous beach getaway!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! Your coloring is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your coloring and this image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a wonderful job colouring in this image Edwina! Great card idea as well.

    ReplyDelete