Thursday, May 22, 2014

Gertie Goose June, July, and August Calendar pages

Hello, Today I am sharing with you 3 Calendar papers That I made. These are the sets of digis and and papers I used. I am putting under each promo photo what I used from it. You can find them all at the Imagine That! store here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.


On all 3 calendar pages I used sentiments and a digi from this set. 



From this set I used the blue gingham table cloth print, 



From this set I used the blue, green, and purple glitter papers.



From this set I used the Sun paper.



From this set I used the pink gingham.



From this set I used the pink background large floral print.

Americana Digital paper set
I used the Navy background with red and blue stars on it. 



June Calendar:

Copics used are RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09- flower petals, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17- beak, feet, center of flower, YG41, G03, G05, G07, G28- green of flower costume, YG01, YG03, YG05, YG07- ground.

I printed off 2 of the digi and colored them the same. The one I cut apart and added above the one sentiment. 

The dots are paper Candi by Craftworks.

The journal lines were printed on my computer using deep green ink. The lines are 1/4" apart.

The papers are by Recollections- green, pink, Georgia Pacific- white, Imagine That!- pink gingham, green glitter paper, floral.

The Calendar page is 11 1/2" x 9".



July Calendar:

Copics used are Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17- beak and feet, B000, B01, B02, B04- aprones, W1, W3, W5- ground, C1, C3, C5- spatula, C1, C3- silverware, R32, R35, R37- catsup, YR24, Y13, Y15, Y17- mustard, R29, R35- heart.

The journal lines were done in medium blue ink on the computer. The lines are 1/4" apart.

The papers are by, Recollections- blue, red, Georgia Pacific- white, Imagine That!- blue glitter paper, blue gingham table cloth, star print. The star print is from the Americana digital paper set.

The calendar page is 9" x 11 1/2".


August Calendar:

Copics used are BV00, V04, V06, V09- purple of outfit, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17- beak and feet, W00, W1, W3- ground.

Green Metallic Gelly Roll pen was used on the outfit's dots and trim. Lime stardust Gelly Roll pen was used on the sunglasses. 

The sun digi I made using the Imagine That paper. I then cut him out. 

The journal lines are printed in purple ink. 

The border punch I used is by Martha Stewart. 

The papers are by Recollections- purple, Georgia Pacific- white, Imagine That!- green glitter, and purple glitter paper, Sun print.

The calendar page is 11 1/2" x 9".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That! challenge blog. There is a lot of creativity going on over there. You can find the challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

Have a Wonderful day! Edwina



No comments:

Post a Comment