Monday, May 26, 2014

Wisdom card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Elizabeth Dulemba. The sentiment is by Lisa Decosse. I got it by joining in the Path of Positivity challenges.  You can find the Path of Positivity here http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.com/.

Wisdom is found in many things. Not just in books. Yet the wisdom in books is only wisdom if it is applied and used for the good of all. Wisdom is also common sense. Without it you cannot act wisely. We all want wisdom. I seek to learn new things. Life has it to teach us every day. Wisdom can be learned in the smallest things as well as in the biggest. Only those seeking wisdom really receive it.

Copics used are R29, R32, R35, R56- book, E41, E43, E44, E47- suit and hat, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28- hat band and tie, W1, W3- hair, E00, E000, E01- skin, Y000, Y00, Y02- shirt.

Gold Metallic Gelly Roll pen was used on the cuff links and the book binding.

The 3 dots are paper Candi. I colored cream one with Copics E44 and Y26.

The red and brown paper are made using Copics on white cardstock. I over filled my copics and I made paper to use with them. I used R29 and E44.

The background paper is by Recollections.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Path of Positivity challenge knowledge, intelligence & wisdom- http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.com/2014/05/challenge-14-wisdom-may-5-june-1-2014.html

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. So true, Edwina, I think this card is just fabulous hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card with wonderful design and colouring and I just love the sentiment. This is so perfect for our WISDOM theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete