Wednesday, June 18, 2014

5th Anniversary card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Ike's Art. It is the current challenge freebie at Ike's World Challenges. You can find it here http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.gr/.

I Opened the digi in Paint Net and colored it different shades of green. I then printed it on card stock and cut it out with a Spellbinders die. 

The sentiment is by Create With TLC. Paulette asked if there was anyone who had a certain year they wanted in one of her clubs. I asked for 5th. It is my brother and his wife's 5th Anniversary. You can find the Create with TLC shop here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/tlc4lo.  The sentiment was in black ink. I opened the sentiment in Paint Net. and colored it in shades of green for my card. 

The ribbon is by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

The die cut is made using Spellbinders die Picot Edge Circles.

The papers are by Georgia Pacific- white, Imagine That! digis by Kris digital papers- green grunge, gingham, glitter. You can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Ike's World Challenges monochromatic challenge-


Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to drop by and join in Ike's challenges. Edwina 


7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous with the wonderful monochromatic greens.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Edwina and in my favourite colours too, your Brother and his wife will just love this card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Stunning Edwina!! Great looking Anniversary card. I see your on a green kick LOL! But I am truly loving it! So lovely, another great job! Thank you for playing in "Ike's World Challenges."
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    (DT IWC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love all the different shades of green. Thank you for playing along with us at IKE's WORLD Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous in the greens! Great job w/ the freebie image and what a fab anniv. card. Like the DP. Loved that you joined this mono challenge at Ike's World Challenges, Shoni - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous all in green and very chic. This is really lovely. Thanks for enjoying my image and playing along with us at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete