Friday, June 6, 2014

Fluttering by with a Birthday "Hi" card


Hello, Today I am using a Scribbles Designs digi. You can find it here  http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/.

Copics used are RV00, RV02, RV06- pinks, BG000, BG01, BG05- blues.

THE lace and ric rac are by Really Reasonable Ribbon. The green ribbon is by Little Yellow Bicycle.

The gems are by K & Company.

The papers are by DCWV- print, Recollections- blue and green, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Edwina, I love those butterflies, great colours here too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and a fabulous sentiment that I am going to steal and make into word art. Once I do, you'll be the first to get a copy! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Scribbles Designs. I've added it as a design preview in the store.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete