Thursday, June 12, 2014

Merry Christmas card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Digi Stamps 4 Joy called "Santa's Letter". You can find it here 

Copics used are B0000, B000, B00, B01- sky, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7- mailbox, E41, E43, E44, E47- post, W1, W3, W5, W7- fence, R32, R35, R37- letter, BV20- shadow of snow between fence, E31, E33, E35, E37- base.

Studio g iridescent glitter glue  was used on the snow. I used the tip of my finger nail to add it to the tiny places.

The snowflake die cuts were made using a Spellbinders die called Moroccan Motifs. Once cut out I used the glitter glue on them too. Once dry I added a gem by Darice to the centers. 

The sentiment, snowflake and glitter digital papers are by Imagine That! You can find them here 

Other papers used are by Recollections- blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

DS4J Progressive Christmas card challenge-

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles 12 days of Christmas card link up- 

Thanks for dropping by. Have a very happy day! Edwina 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this is just stunning and I love the vibrant blue. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of July.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete