Thursday, June 12, 2014

Snow Globe Christmas card


Inside of card

Hello, Today I am using a Digi Stamps 4 Joy digi called "Santa Letter." You can find it here http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/.

Copics used are B0000, B000, B00, B01- sky, W00, W1, W3, W5, W7- fence, BV20- shadow in snow, R32, R35, R37- letter, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7- mailbox, E51, E55, E57, E59- base of snow globe.

Iridescent glitter glue was used on the snow.

The inside sentiment is by Imagine That! You can find it here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html

I printed the image out. Once it was colored I glued it to a white card stock card base. I then cut out the snow globe making sure not to cut off the fold. I then trimmed a little off the base of the globe in a straight line so it would stand up on it's own.

The card is 4 3/4" x 4".

I am entering my card in:

DS4J Christmas card challenge- 

Decosse's dynamite Doodles 12 days of Christmas card link up- 

Have a wonderful day! Edwina








4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Edwina, I have a soft spot for snow globes, this is brilliant hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you did this Edwina, your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous and the snow globe shaped card is so creative. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of July.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete