Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tea Time card


Hello, Today I am using a sentiment by Diane's Day Dreams Designs. You can find it here 

The die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Decorative Labels One. I used the 2 largest ones in the set.

The papers are by Colormates- orange, Bazzill- blue, Georgia Pacific- white, tea time print paper is digital. I changed it by adding bug for the tag and brown for the tea. I am not sure who it is by. If it is yours please let me know so I can add the link here. 

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Scribbles Designs sentiment challenge-

Word Art Wednesday-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina 

2 comments:

  1. I love it, Edwina. Those frames are gorgeous! Thanks so much for letting me know. May I use it on my blog and in my store with your credits of course?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect background for the perfect matching sentiment! Thanks Edwina!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs...
    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete