Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Imagine That! Bonjour ATC and card


Hello, Today I am using "J'amie Paris" digi set and "Paris in Summer" digital paper set by Imagine That! digi by Kris. You can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.



This is an ATC- Artist Trading Card.

I opened the png version of the Eiffel Tower in Paint net. I then layered it with the sentiment.  I then printed it off and cut the card stock . Then I added faux stitching with a Blue Metallic Gelly Roll Pen. 

The ATC is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".



This is an Easel Card.

Copics used are C00, C1, C3, C5, C7- poodle, BG11, BG13, BG15- bow. 

The poodle is pop dotted up. I added 2 layers of 1/8" thick pop dots behind it. 

The border is made using a Martha Stewart border punch.

The card is 4 1/2" x 5 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the imagine That! challenge blog. There is always great inspiration there. You can find the challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/

 Have a wonderful day! Edwina







No comments:

Post a Comment