Sunday, July 27, 2014

Imagine That! Bonjour card



Hello, Today I am using "J'aime Paris" digi set and "Paris in Summer" digital paper set by Imagine That! Digis by Kris. You can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.



Copics used are RV10, RV13, Rv21, RV23- bike, E41, E43, E44- basket, BG11, BG13, Y06- flowers, G43- leaves.

Silver metallic Gelly Roll Pen was used on the bike's chrome.

The bonjour I made that color in paint net. I then over laid it on the Eiffel Tower. 

I used a rose and a turquoise ink pad by Studio g to ink the edges of the sentiments and the squares of the images.

The gems were clear. I colored them with Copics BG05 then rubbed most off while it was wet. Then went over them with BG13. That is how i got that shade of teal. 

the border was made using a Martha Stewart border punch called Daisy.

The card is 6" x 8".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That! Challenge blog. You can always find some great inspiration there. You can find the challenge blog here 

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge-

Have a wonderful day! Edwina

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, loving those images and papers hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete