Friday, July 4, 2014

Merry Christmas card


Hello, Today I amusing a digi sentiment from Scribbles Designs. You can find it here http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/

I printed off the digi. Then I used a Martha Stewart Pistachio Ink pad and inked the image it it was covered with ink. Once dry, I used Studio g red glitter glue on the dots. When dry I then fussy cut out the shape. 

The tree background paper I got from Lisa Decosse as a win from a challenge. You can find Lisa's blog at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles- http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.com/. I printed the digital paper off. Then I cut it to the size I needed 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". Then I embossed it using a Direce embossing folder called scrolls.

The red gems are by Recollections.

The ribbons and ric rac are by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here  http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

The jute twine is by Little Yellow Bicycle. 

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

I am entering my card in:


Your Scrapbook Place Christmas in July challenge-

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles 12 months of Christmas card link ups- http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

4 comments:

  1. Hi Edwina -

    Such a lovely card! Happy 4th of July! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. I like the printed background with the embossing. Thank you for joining our challenge at YSBP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Edwina,

    Your card turned out great. I can't believe I didn't know that was a Scribbles Image. Apparently I need to bone up a little on what is in the store!

    I'm glad you found a use for my paper. I've just finished linking it up to my gallery. Good luck with the draw over at Your Scrapbook Place! I'm actually heading over there right now to take a look at what the team did with my kit.

    Have a great week my friend.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card....fabulous yet again. :)

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs....
    Sandy S (Owner/Designer)

    ReplyDelete