Monday, July 14, 2014

Smile card


Hello, Today I used dots. Lots of dots in different sizes to make my card. Since dots are the same thing as circles this is what I did.

I printed my sentiment on the card base.

I embossed the card base with a Darice Embossing folder called Dots Background.

The I used the Spellbinders Classic Circles to cut out the yellow circle. It is 3 1/4".

Then using a 1/2" circle punch by Recollections I punched out the eyes and cheeks.

Using a 1/4" hole punch I punched out the nose and biggest red circle.

Now using a 1/8' hole punch I punched out the white for the eyes and the small red dots.

Now I glued everything together.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz CAS Dots lots of dots challenge- 

Thanks for dropping by. Have a Happy day! Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment