Monday, July 21, 2014

Summertime Fun card


Hello, I guess you are wondering what is fun about planting flowers. Well, if you were my Mom or Grandpa you would know. They love flowers. To them it is fun and rewarding.
The digi is "Mrs.Sunshine" by Creative Bug on the Loose. You can find it here http://creativebugdigis.com/index.html.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20- skin, E43, E44, E47- hair, YR21, YR24, YR31, Y00- hat, R20, R22, R24- shirt and ponytail holder, B91, B93, B95, B97- overalls, BV01, BV04, Y06- flowers, BV01, BV04, Y06, Y000, Y00, Y02- flowerbox, E31, E33, E35, E37- dirt, G40, G43, G46- grass, B0000, B000, B00- sky.

Stardust Gelly Roll pens used are Sky, Lime, Yellow- butterflies.

The buttons are by Favorite Findings.

The paper flowers are by Recollections.

The papers are by My Minds Eye- background print, Gotta Pixel- gold glitter and greenish- blue print, Imagine That!- blue glitter paper. 

I inked the edges of the sentiment with a reddish brown ink pad by Studio g.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge- 

Creative bug on the Loose Signs of Summer challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy Summertime, and keep cool. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Edwina, another wonderful card using Mrs. Sunshine. Thanks for sharing over at Creative Bug on the Loose. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful Edwina. Love the way you did the sky and of course the bright colours you used on her outfit. I am so glad that you had the opportunity to enter it into our current Creative Bug Digital SnapShots Challenge. Since you've used the freebie and it has at least three signs of summer, you qualify for the draw. Come check us out next week to see if you are a lucky winner and then I hope you'll be back in September when we have a brand new challenge. Now I see that there is another card from you so I'm off to see it now...

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete