Saturday, July 12, 2014

Telescope Christmas card


Photo of the telescope card opened up.



View of the card folded.



Closeup of the top section of the card.


Closeup of the second section.



Closeup of the third section.

Hello, Today I am using a digi called "Bluetit Rowan" by Ike's Art. You can find it here http://www.ikesart.com/digital-art-stamps#!__digital-art-stamps.

The 2 sentiments are by Imagine That! Digis by Kris. You can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.

Copics used are W1, E43, E44, E47- branch, R20, R22, R29, R35, R59- berries, W3, B21, B23, B24, B26, B91, B93, Y00, Y13, YR21, C1, C3, C5- bird

Iridescent glitter glue was used on the snow on the branch and berries.

I used Spellbinders dies Classic Circles and Scalloped Circles. 

The brads are by Recollections.

The ribbon is by Offray.

The branch and berries on the first section I made. I drew in the branch then added glitter glue to it. Then I used a 1/4" hole punch and punched out berries. I accented the berries with red gelly Roll and Copper Metallic Gelly Roll pens.

The stitching I did with a Blue Metallic Gelly Roll pen.

The papers are by Recollections- red, blue, Georgia Pacific- white.


The card folded is 4 1/4" wide x 4 3/4" high. The card opened up is "11 long including the ribbon pull and 4 1/4" wide. 

I am entering my card in:

Scrapbook Blessings Club anything goes featuring Telescope cards challenge-

Scrapbook Blessings Club Facebook Christmas in July Challenge-

Your Scrapbook Place Christmas in July challenge-

The Outlawz Greetings Card Berries challenge-

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles 12 months of Christmas cards Link up-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina



4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness - this is just AWESOME Edwina !!! What a fantastic card. I love the way it opens like that and your colouring on the Bluetit is just superb !! I adore this card. :-D
    May I put it up in the IkesArt fan page please ???

    Thank you so much for using one of my images for this lovely creation.
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card beautiful coloring . Love the way you did the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty!! Glad you joined the challenge at Scrapbook Blessings Club!
    -Brenda
    SBC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this telecope card. Thank you for sharing; and thank you for entering this in the challenge at SBC

    Carolyn DT

    ReplyDelete