Monday, July 21, 2014

To the Beach card


Hello, Today I am using 3 digis by Scribbles Designs. You can find them here http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/.

Copics used are Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17- sun, (YR01, YR04, YR09- orange, R22, R24, R35- red, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17- yellow, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG07- lime green, B000, B01, B02, B05- blue, BV000, BV20, V04, V06- purples)- float, E50, E51, W1- sand, W00, W1, W3, W5, W7- post, Y0000, Y000, Y00, YR21, YR24, YR31- sign.

I colored the words in Paint net.

The embossed paper was done using an embossing folder by Darice called Waves. I then went over the embossed waves with a clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen.

The clouds are painted in with white puffy paint by Tulip.

The sun is pop dotted with 1/4" think foam dots. The float is pop dotted with 1/8" think foam dots.

The papers are by Colormates- light blue, Recollections- blue, Pixel Scrapper- sand print.

The card is 4 1/4" x 6 1/8".

I am entering my card in:

Scribbles Designs sea, sand, and surf Challenge-

The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge Summer Fun-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a Happy Summer! Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Edwina! I saw your comment on the Path of Positivity challenge blog, and dropped by to see your blog. So glad you left your very sweet comment, as your blog is pure delight! Wonderful creations, and beautiful coloring! I have become your newest google follower.

    Today's card really brought a smile to my face - happy colors, beautiful shading, and a great theme! I also fell in love with your amazing yellow floral creation below this one. Beautiful! Hope you are enjoying a wonderful day. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Edwina a fabulous Beach Scene, makes me want to go now, and the sun is shining, so maybe...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all the fabulous SD images! Way to go! Such a fun card!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs...
    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete